A balance sheet is a snapshot of what a company owns (or assets), what it owes (or liabilities), and the amount of money the owners have invested in the company (or shareholder's equity or owner's equity or just plain equity).
This course teaches the basic components of a balance sheet.
This course relates to Chapter 4 in the book, TeenVestor: The Practical Investment Guide for Teens and Their Parents. A more detailed explanation of the topic can be found on our site, TeenVestor.com .
- (Lesson 1) What Is A Balance Sheet? FREE PREVIEW
- (Lesson 2) Balance Sheet Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- (Lesson 3) Features Of TheTypical Balance Sheet Of A Manufacturer FREE PREVIEW
- (Lesson 4) Components of Assets FREE PREVIEW
- (Lesson 5) Components of Liabilities & Equity FREE PREVIEW
- Balance Sheet Basics Quiz FREE PREVIEW
- Videos That May Help FREE PREVIEW
About the instructor
This is the instructor section. You can use this space to tell and show your students who you are and why you're the perfect person to teach the course you're offering. You can talk about your work and education history, and really anything else that shows off who you are so your students get excited about learning from you. You're the expert after all, this is your chance to shine!